Question about Keywords

Hi guys! i just have a quick question regarding how to use keywords. Im using sensor tower to find my keywords, but my question is; Say i have the keyword 'superhero' for example. Now when inputting my keywords, would i have to put 'superhero, super, hero,' to cover all areas, or can i just put 'superhero' and it would still work if someone searched 'superhero', 'super' or 'hero'? Or instead of 'superhero' would i just put 'super, hero'? Its all quite confusing, and seems like such a small issue, but I've only just began to understand just how important keywords are, so i want to make sure im using the right ones. Thanks! :)

Comments

• MarpCarkMarpCark Member Posts: 121

@BigDave yeh its a really useful tool, lets you see how often a keyword is searched, how easily people can see you're app if they search a keyword that you've used etc. Id definitely recommend it to anyone. plus its free!

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584
    edited March 2015

Its also worth looking at google. When you type in your key word, it gives follow on text. This can give you a clue as to what people are searching for too.

Then, when you hit enter, at the very bottom of your search, it shows other related searches using the same word.

And -

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• jsorr2jsorr2 Member Posts: 279

i've often put all types of that word: super, hero, superhero, super hero. or even incorrect spelling of the word sper hero.
    Reviews and downloads are the main things though that determine how far up your app is when the keyword is typed in.

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

Ketchup seem to use the same key words of all of their games. I am guessing they change them to whatever the next big hit is

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon