Reviewmyap.com Free website for increasing android app reviews & increasing app downloads.

Here A great website come to boast you app ranking and download . The greater no of reviews & positive ratings (star) you have over playstore the high no of downloads you get to your app. And high no of downloads mean high revenue can be generated through ads. So here Its free to use for all developer and users
Website name is www.reviewmyap.com
(Review my ap) Its Free website for increasing android app reviews to move your app to the top over playstore.

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

This is a right media for your app promotion, which will Sky Rocket your App downloads on palystore

A word of advice: regardless of your writing skills, you should have someone proofread your content. So many spelling and grammar mistakes make me think the site is not reliable. It may be a great service -- I don't know -- but the first impression is not a good one.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User