iOS & Android App Store Publishing Service

Hi,

My name is Daniel Sergeev and I am the founder of a mobile game publishing company "Fictive". Our team would be interested in publishing your games on the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.

Why do I need a publisher?

On average there are over 1114 app published on Google Play Store a day. That means that your app might get lost in the app store no matter how good or well made it is. In Fact, 68 percent (884,000) of all Google Play apps are downloaded fewer than 5,000 times and 41 percent (533,000) of them have fewer than 10 reviews. By having us publish your game, chances of your app becoming popular increase dramatically. Our team at Fictive has developed a marketing network that reaches hundreds of thousands of gamers.

What's the catch?

The good thing is that there's no catch. You don't have to pay us anything, our remuneration is done through a royalty share system. Thanks to this your risk becomes non-existent. It is for us a trust commitment since we will only get paid proportionally to the number of games sold.

f you're interested in discussing the specifics, feel free to message me on Skype. My Skype is Fictive_Games.