How to make clock hand rotate?

virinder01virinder01 Member Posts: 23
edited April 2015 in Working with GS (PC)

My character is a clock hand so it is rotating and the only way for it to rotate is for the character to be in the middle of the square (the square where I made my character in gimp) then go outwards as a rectangle (it has to start from the middle because actors rotate from the middle. Since the actor has to start from the middle of a Square to rotate and the go outwards as a rectangle to make a clock hand that means the rest of the square that is not the clock hand is transparent so it won't be seen. So in my game the actor (clock hand) is spinning and my main actor doesn't want to touch it. But if my main actor does touch it the scene changes to a game over screen but the problem is if my main actor touches the transparent part of the clock hand actor the scene changes and I don't want that I want the seen to change only when my main actor touches the clock hand and part of the clock hand actor not the transparent part. If you need a picture can someone tell me how to upload one, thx.

Comments