Newbie Here, Just Saying Hi.

ShazzamoShazzamo Member, PRO Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Introductions

Hello Everyone,

Newbie here, name is Kent. Just thought I would introduce myself. I’m new to GameSalad and I’m totally pumped to get to work with it. I thought I would give a little introduction to myself and my background.

It’s been 6 months and 5 days sober…. (oops, wrong forum, ha ha) ;)

But for reals, i’m a computer animator and VFX artist by trade. I was working in the film industry in San Diego (I miss Cali so much) for company called Legend 3d in their VFX department converting movies from 2d to 3d for theatrical releases. My most recent film I was able to work on was "Man of Steel". It was an amazing experience, however a friend of mine made me an offer to move up to Wisconsin last year and head up a new branch of his attraction business developing mobile games for his clientele.

This is what brings me to GameSalad. I have done a ton of research and it seems that GameSalad, overall seems to have the best product to start out with along with the best community.

Anyway, enough about me. In the last couple of weeks, I have soaked up as many forum discussions and tutorials as possible and now i’m ready to go full on with some of our ideas. I hope to be able to get to know many of you and from what I have read so far… there are a ton of very knowledgable people here that know the game and app design process well. I will most likely be referring to many of you a lot.

Thanks for this opportunity GameSalad. You have an AMAZING system! I'm looking forward to this journey in Game Creation.

Sorry for such a long intro post. I tend to talk too much. Now back to work. :)

Comments