Developer required for Britain's Got Talent App

VoiceExpressVoiceExpress Member, PRO Posts: 102
We have just produced an application for Britain's got talent finalist Paul Burling (see Burling's Voice Booth)... this has gone top 20 paid in the UK.

We are now looking for a develop to make a drumming game for Britain's Got Talent finalist Kieran Gaffney, who came 3rd in the final.

We require a top quality, fun game and are prepared to work on a revenue share on this. Please send an email to james@voice-exp.com to apply.

Kieran was watched by over 20 million in the final with millions of youtube views, we expect the app to do very well.

Comments

• BarkBarkCoBarkBarkCo Member Posts: 1,400
    Would you be providing sound and graphic resources, or compensating for the cost of necessary resources up front? I doubt anyone here would consider sinking their own $$ into game resources for a profit share.

Forgive me if this came off as harsh, I'm just being honest...
  • debugdesigndebugdesign Member Posts: 886
    How much has the Burling app made so far? :)
  • StormyStudioStormyStudio United KingdomMember Posts: 3,989
    Burling app in top 25... yeah what are the sales like, out of interest.

I'd be more than happy to work on something, that drummer kid was pretty damn good.

Would be happy to do it for a set fee, if it was purely a good looking drumming sound machine with his name and branding, I'd do it for £3000....

You can have all the revenue...

Or perhaps drums that light up, in time with music, and the player can play along,

£15,000

Or perhaps, a Guitar Hero style tap game, drum along with various tracks, and get a score which varies depending on how in time you are. As the beats fly at you...on a 3d road...

£50,000

My most successful app todate, 'Quake Builder', got into New and Noteworthy in Puzzle and Action games. And been in the top 20 around the world... Update coming soon.

I'm do animation/motion graphic in the real world.

Anyway, offers there.

Good luck.

oh my email

jon_draper(AT)yahoo.co.uk
    Oh you left your email... :-)
  • AppChogieAppChogie Member Posts: 503
    I have done a rev share with this company before they will not go for the one off payment John.
    @AppChogie, Would you work with them again?
  • AppChogieAppChogie Member Posts: 503
    I would but I haven't heard a thing since I finished the work no stats, payments etc. However that's not to say that they are not a good company. I think sales have been bad.
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    My first app was a drum kit app... with a difference... I might be keen... gotta finish Max vector, first though!
    AppChogie said:
    I would but I haven't heard a thing since I finished the work no stats, payments etc. However that's not to say that they are not a good company. I think sales have been bad.

How long ago was your app released?
  • WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
    I would be willing to do it probably for a fee. If artwork is included and sounds. I might send an email.

Cheers, Weswog
  • VoiceExpressVoiceExpress Member, PRO Posts: 102
    Dear all, thanks for your posts.... any decisions need to go to our MD james... james@voice-exp.com. I believe this job has now been filled, but many thanks for all your interest. Hi Keith (appchogie), just to let you know that stats take a month to come in and payments obviously can only be made once we receive the stats/payments from apple... The app was only live a couple or three weeks ago. Many Thanks.
  • PlaguePlague Member Posts: 2
    Please be careful with Voice Express

They are not a big company like they would like you to believe , it is a boy who works from home , check out their apps to see the "quality" of this company first

Jamie Howard is not somebody I would consider trustworthy
  • BoKiBoKi Member Posts: 45
    just out of interest are there apps officially sponsored by those celebrities whose voices are being used in the apps?
  • PlaguePlague Member Posts: 2
    Most are as they like to put it "100% unofficial"
  • jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408
    closing this topic as it was 5 mths old before it got resurrected, and the job has been filled.
This discussion has been closed.