Looking for someone to build a game for me

mkbeachmkbeach Member Posts: 5
Hello,

I have a game idea, the graphics and concept. Nothing to hard (at least i dont think). Looking to get a price to see how much it would cost to develop.

Please email: mkbeach@earthlink.net if interested.

Comments

• AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    Why don't you do it yourself and save some bucks? GameSalad is surprisingly easy! Take it from someone who has tried programming repeatedly and given up!
  • mkbeachmkbeach Member Posts: 5
    I have very little time to put into this and would like it to get done sooner than later... Ideally I would LOVE to do it myself, but am afraid that i will get part of the way done and give up due to a time constraint
  • debugdesigndebugdesign Member Posts: 886
    What are you willing to pay?

:)
  • WeswogWeswog Member Posts: 1,171
    I would be willing to do this. I might send an email

Cheer
  • BarkBarkCoBarkBarkCo Member Posts: 1,400
    Email sent.
  • mkbeachmkbeach Member Posts: 5
    Thanks for the responses. I will get everything together and respond to everyone.

@POLYGAMe: If i was to make it myself, how many hours of learning before I could make a fairly basic game.... Am i looking at 50, 100, 500 or 1000's??

Thanks

Michael
  • IntelligentDesignerIntelligentDesigner Member Posts: 517
    With Gamesalad, it quickly runs into 1000's, since there is very little documentation. Perhaps this will change soon with Photics's book being written, and bugs in the tool being eliminated. You can accomplish something very simplistic in a few hours though, if that helps.
  • AfterBurnettAfterBurnett Member Posts: 3,474
    @mkbeach:

That really depends on the game... I started as a noob and I've almost finished my R-Type style shooter... probably 80-100 hours have gone into it so far... almost ready for release. Pretty basic graphically, though as it's a retro shooter! Plays very well, though! If you're a quick learner you'll be up and running in no time ;)

• firemaplegamesfiremaplegames Member Posts: 3,211
    It's different for everybody of course.

I was able to release my first game, Danger Cats!, to the App Store just 11 days after I started using GameSalad.

GameSalad is designed to be approachable and easy to learn.
    It's one of its great strengths.
  • chosenonestudioschosenonestudios Member Posts: 1,714
    email sent