Need developer to help finish a game.

devospicedevospice Member, BASIC Posts: 16

I have been designing and developing a video game for a year and a half now. It is well on the way to completion but I would like to outsource the rest of it.

The game is called Sneaky Monster. In it the player plays a monster who has to sneak through various houses to scare the child who lives there without waking up the rest of the household. If the player makes too much noise he is discovered and kicked out of the house.

There are 28 levels in the game. 12 of the levels are complete, except for sound effects. I would like a quote to see how much it will cost to have you complete development of the game.

There are 16 levels remaining to be programmed. Each level consists of 4-5 scenes, such as the main living area, bedroom, bathroom, etc. so there are an estimated 64 to 72 scenes left to be programmed. In my experience a scene can be programmed in about an hour. The longer or more complicated scenes may take two. You can use the existing scenes as a starting point, duplicate it, remove unnecessary items, and then replace them with the proper scenery for that level. You can use existing behaviors for most of the actions in the game but you will need to write new behaviors as they come up so you must be fully skilled at GameSalad development.

I will provide hand-drawn level sketches for the remaining levels plus Photoshop documents for each remaining scene. You will need to be able to cut out any new graphics you need that aren't already in the game, so a working knowledge of Photoshop is required.

The game will also need sound effects which I will provide. For now you can work with blank sound files and we can replace them later.

Please respond with your availability, experience, and rate.

Thanks!

Comments