publishing game on ios without using mac and being an ios developer

hey guys i just made my new game which is called monster kill but i don't wanna be an ios developer and i don't want to buy a new mac , i tried making my windows 8 an mac but i couldn't cuz my laptop is Toshiba sattelite c55-A and it does not provide virtualization , yes and i also wanna publish it on android but i need to pay 25$ and am 16 years old and idnt have CC
is there any other way than this ???!!!!!
please i need real help guys and thank you !

Comments

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

Nope. You can use Mac in the cloud but you need an Apple developer account that costs $99. This is what it costs to be a developer for mobile devices.

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,332
    edited April 2015

As @The_Gamesalad_Guru says, if you want to publish a game to iOS yourself you MUST use a Mac and you MUST have a developer account. As Guru noted, though, you can use a service like macincloud.com to avoid needing to actually buy a Mac.

That said, there are people who offer to publish games on their own account, acting as a "publisher" of sorts. The downside of this is that you need to be VERY careful what kind of contract you sign and what guarantees you get that you'll ever actually see any money your game earns, and that you retain the rights to your game. It would be very easy to get conned using this method.

I don't know about where you are, but I didn't need a credit card to set up my Apple Developer Account. I used my debit card - and in the UK at least you can get debit cards at 16. I'm pretty sure I was younger than 16 when I got my first debit card, though that was a good few years ago so it could have changed :D They're tied directly to your bank account and only allow access to the money you have in that account. You may want to look into that if the credit card itself is your primary obstacle, and not the money.