(Updated) Stable Patch 0.13.7b- FireTV Media Button, iOS Simulator Support and Fixes
Stable Release 0.13.7b- FireTV Media Button Support and Fixes
Added support for the Fire TV media and back buttons on the Fire TV remote and gamepad for use as gamepad buttons. This will give you more buttons to use for Fire TV Remote games.
The buttons are mapped as follows:
- Back - SELECT (Note: If "App quits on controller back button." is selected at publishing, this will not work)
- Rewind - Left Shoulder 1 (L1)
- Play/Pause - Left Stick Click (L3)
- Fast Forward - Right Shoulder 1 (R1)
iOS Viewer can now be run in iOS Simulators (requires XCode 6.2 or higher)
Fixed a potential crash when loading projects in the Android viewer
Fixed a crash when re-launching an Android app a second time after backing out of the app.
- Fixed sounds not pausing on hibernate on Kindle and Fire TV devices.
This update does NOT require a new creator please republish or regenerate you apps to take advantage of this update