I am unable to open my project from windows on my mac.

I have a deadline to meet for a client, but I need to add some stuff in the mac creator that is unavailable in windows. I also have to have my project on mac so I can publish it to the app store. I used the export feature in the windows creator and I put it on a flashdrive. I put the flashdrive in my mac and tried to open the project but nothing happend whatsoever. Ive tried many things such as re-naming the gsuser file and also moving the files from the flashdrive into my mac files, but I am still unable to get any kind of result. If anyone could help me with this I would appreciate it very much!

Comments

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

Some times a template/file can be too old. Try using an older version of Gamesalad if you can (check the releases) or try the RC build.

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• DiskioDiskio Member Posts: 9

I tried that, No luck /:

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited April 2015

Take the entire Windows project folder and copy it to a Mac. Rename the folder so that the filename extension is .gameproj. See if it will open then.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User