I need a objectspawner spawn actors on the bottom of my screen going to the top of screen?

mmreyes12mmreyes12 Member Posts: 4
edited May 2015 in Working with GS (PC)

I have wasted a lot of time trying without finding the solution.

Best Answers

Answers

• mmreyes12mmreyes12 Member Posts: 4

trying to make an objectspawner spawn actors at bottom of my screen and make the actors go up until they leave from sight.

Cheers

Jim

Thanks mate spent 2-4 class periods figuring this out. Major help!

I have got past the last part but now my actors that spawn from object spawner go in straight line and i have it set as random(self.position.x-960)(self.position.x+960) help?

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@mmreyes12 I find it confusing to read a new thread that says "I have got past the last part" without seeing that previous information. I've merged your two threads but please next time click on the My Discussions link at the top-right of the forums page and then add additional details to this thread.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

@mmreyes12 said:
    I have got past the last part but now my actors that spawn from object spawner go in straight line and i have it set as random(self.position.x-960)(self.position.x+960) help?

What do you have set to those values? Can you post a screenshot of the Spawn Actor behavior? Is the spawner actor unlocked on the scene (double-click on it to check; if it's locked, leave it be)?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User