Looking to have Specific Demos Made

floatingwoofloatingwoo Los Angeles, Calif.Member Posts: 393

Ok, I've been thinking about this for a long time. I'm spending an inordinate amount of time learning how to do things in game salad. Let's face it I love it. I find all of this extremely stimulating and rewarding. I've gone through tons of YouTube videos, great stuff from “Jamie Cross” to “tshirtbooth”, I've pulled apart templets from “gshelper” and “deepblueapps” and others. I've posted and asked questions on this forum collected bookmarks of posts and comments from “Socks” to “RThurman” . But I'm no closer to getting a game out than when I started.

I admit it, as much as I love it, programming is not my forte. I draw, I fill notebooks with drawings, I do character design, I love bringing my drawings into animations, combining motion graphics. And the idea of dropping them into games and making them interactive is a kick. I’m ready to spend my time on what I do best.

So I'm making the jump. I’m looking for a programmer/programmers and I am willing to pay. I'm setup with paypal and would prefer using that method. I'm not looking for a full game to be made, I'm looking more for demos of particular mechanicals. I would like to be able to drop my animations into my GSViewer (thats already setup on my iPad) for demonstration purposes. A portfolio if you will. I have gone through the provisioning and certificates, etc.I have clear drawings with outlines of what i’m after. I’m savvy enough to drop my own graphics in but I wouldn’t mind a note or two on what’s happening in the logic. So if this sounds like something you are interested in, if you think you can help me out, please personal message me.

Comments