Help with Cookie Clicker game

PubathedogPubathedog Member Posts: 5
edited May 2015 in Working with GS (PC)

I kind of went over my head a little bit and thought that gamesalad was easy to learn, I was wrong. Anyways I accepted a freelance job and now I have a bunch of images and half pieces game salad game that I need to finish by Sunday.
The topic of the game was a cookie clicker type game where every time you upgrade, a new boxing glove would show up and award you more xp points. If anyone can help me, or possibly finish the project, that would be amazing. Thank you.
Here is the link to my gamesalad folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7-Qds_BhqUkfnFTQ0RTdE9xSzhqZDdSUHFIVVNOY0VmY25pN05ZbVIxTklHekdzaVVVM0k&usp=sharing
Please help, I'm begging any and everyone.

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273

GameSalad is easy to learn if you use the right resources. There are hundreds of free demo files and video tutorials on the net.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949
    edited May 2015

Unfortunately, asking for someone to work for you for free is against the forum rules. Are you looking to hire someone?

It's fine to ask specific questions (e.g. "How do I increase the score each time someone clicks?") in order to get advice from the community.

The project you linked to is not really close to being done. It's also an incomplete upload (missing folders). Hopefully you can re-negotiate the timeline with your client or direct them to someone who they can hire to do it quickly if need be.

As @Braydon_SFX said, there are useful resources. Start by Googling cookie clicker gamesalad. It looks like there are some free templates and/or tutorials you might benefit from.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User