Check out my game what do you think?

2»

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

I kind of figured that but they are quite hard for me. :)

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390
    edited June 2015

The gameplay is great, really quite tricky and yet addictive. I just meant to checked it out because I was intrigued by the other comments here, but have now spent 25 minutes trying to get past level 3! I thought I had better stop before I cracked the glass on my Retina iPad. :)

I agree with @Socks suggestions. It feels like a winner to me. ;)

• frdfrd Member Posts: 191

Where did the last hour go?

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772
  • Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Yes, I have heard it said that I have the skill set of Chuck Norris. I didn't even touch the mouse.

@Braydon_SFX I'm just impressed you can do all that in Photoshop with only keyboard commands. ;)

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772
    edited June 2015

@Braydon_SFX I'm just impressed you can do all that in Photoshop with only keyboard commands. ;)

@tatiang LOL!

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

@tatiang said:
    Braydon_SFX I'm just impressed you can do all that in Photoshop with only keyboard commands. ;)

Photoshop? What are you talking about? This is a legit score - the screenshot was taken directly from the game.

:trollface:

• ant_ladant_lad Member Posts: 222

So many things could be done with this.
    I am thinking of package delivery services. Maybe an angry UPS guy starts the game by kicking the box out of the truck and you guide it home.
    Maybe a delivery service that hires only soccer/futbol players and different boxes have different gravity depending on the employee chosen

• Nate_SNate_S Nate - Pixel Artist - Developer - Graphics Designer Member Posts: 86

Really fun, Some of the graphics were a bit blurry though.

**Nate - Pixel Artist - Developer - Graphics Designer **

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

I like it.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828
    edited June 2015

Latest Level 9: Level 9 has a completely new mechanic. When introducing a new mechanic to the game. IMHO i think its best to allow the user to build a learning curve to it. Just like level 1 is so much easier than level 8. Since there is a new mechanic involved introduce it and let that mechanics difficult increase. Maybe make the first part a lil harder, since the mechanic hasnt changed yet. but just make the last part short and simple with the new mechanic. Then make that mechanic a lil more difficult with each new level. Then maybe add a level where the mechanic switchs multiple times. 1 to 2 to 1. Just an observation.

• SEMASEMA Member Posts: 161

Great, I will take your advise @FINNBOGG.

Has any one try level 12+ that's were the game really starts to get interesting.

I uploaded the game with all levels unlocked so everyone can test all the game have to offer. Try level 9 and up ;)

Is it a different link?

http://gsrca.de/130661 Still has them locked...

Not that I'm ashamed of having 35 attempts on Level 7, but it seems to often add 2 to the number of attempts when I fail.

@tatiang I already notice that bug and I am on it.

I updated the game and I think the bug is solve if you see any bug please let me know. And the levels are all unlocked now @tatiang

• Nate_SNate_S Nate - Pixel Artist - Developer - Graphics Designer Member Posts: 86

Very fun!

**Nate - Pixel Artist - Developer - Graphics Designer **

Thanks to all

• SLOCM3ZSLOCM3Z Member Posts: 797

@tatiang said:
    Level 5... argh!
    Level 6... argh!

Ima keep trying...

lol

LEVEL 16 !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1 REALLLLY???????? COME ON!!!!!

I was freaking out, giggling, and cussing you out at the same time.

• A_ConstantinA_Constantin EnglandMember Posts: 79

Can't get past level 5...

com on @A_Constantin level 5 is the most easy one. You will get used to the game after you play it for a while at lease I did, before I couldn't pass level 3. now I can do it with my eyes closed.

im not liking the reverse gravity portals

why???

that's the best part

you need to gradually increase the difficulty of reverse gravity in each level that it appears in. Im finding reverse gravitys introduction a lil more difficult than it should be.

• ThoPelThoPel GermanyMember, PRO Posts: 184

Simple logic and minimalistic graphic - like it.

Perhaps you should start every level with the first touch. I had 50 attempts, because of a phone call :-)