can i make download for my game?

danul8danul8 Member Posts: 2

Hi everyone. I made a game and i want to ask if can i make that people will be able to download my game on windows 7? (i dont have gamesalad pro)

Comments

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828

If you are speaking of a .exe type download. No. The powers that be at Gamesalad find that to be taboo. Or that what is feels like anyway.

• danul9danul9 Member Posts: 17

@FINNBOGG said:
    If you are speaking of a .exe type download. No. The powers that be at Gamesalad find that to be taboo. Or that what is feels like anyway.

i mean download like here :
    http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/gentlemen-dispute/19433/

(i think this game made with gamesalad)

• JimmyMesserJimmyMesser LondonMember Posts: 235

That game wasn't created in gamesalad.

@JimmyMesser said:
    That game wasn't created in gamesalad.

if i"ll have the pro version of gamesalad how can i make paid games for pc if i can't create a download option for the game?

• dgackeydgackey Austin, TXInactive, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 699

@danul8:

Unfortunately, not yet. Windows native binary publishing is on the roadmap -- the first step was getting native preview into Windows Creator, and that's going to be released today.

Dan Magaha · COO · GameSalad, Inc · danm@gamesalad.com

• JimmyMesserJimmyMesser LondonMember Posts: 235

awesome what's the next job on the roadmap? @dgackey

@dgackey said:
    danul8:

Unfortunately, not yet. Windows native binary publishing is on the roadmap -- the first step was getting native preview into Windows Creator, and that's going to be released today.

@dgackey said:
    danul8:

thanks. its good news. do you know if gamesalad will support steam greanlight?
    and when we will be abel to publish paid games for windows?