RPG Movement and How they are in Layer?

Ok, so I finally managed to make my 4 characters move properly and decided to put in a grid background. After so I played the game, and my movement was jacked. A GS update popped up and I figured that might be it. Got back into my project and added the grid background again and ran the game, only to run into the same issue. Reloaded and everything worked, this was driving me mad, then I realized for some reason if in the layer the players weren't in order from bottom to top, they didn't work(the hell). So after all this time working in GS and some things not working this alone could of been my issue and wouldn't of needed me to make so many projects for movement. Here is a video anyways :

Glad this was found out, might make things a lot easier moving forward. Also after the update there is some key-maps in my project I never did/added(do I just delete these?) and if you see my movement as being wrong/inefficient please let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
    edited May 2015

The key-maps attributes in game are are for game controllers

Also i saw that when you used the right play arrow (native preview ) that it is a black screen are you running an nvidia graphics card?

• ImpervionImpervion Member Posts: 49

Yes I am, and yeah I don't know what that new "play" button is, came with the update and doesn't seem to do anything for me.

• ImpervionImpervion Member Posts: 49
    edited May 2015

Or should I say, the one I normally used until the update* (doesn't work). So I use that web preview. Deleting the key-maps won't cause any problems/functionality issues(or keep them in case I THINK they might be needed?).