Release Candidate 0.13.15 Mac

BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

Release Candidate 0.13.15 Mac

Fixes:

• Updated Revmob iOS SDK to fix iOS rejection

• Added timestamp to Android signing for JDK 1.8 support

• Fixed crash when selecting certain keyboard keys more than once on the Actor Receives Input keyboard popup.

• Fixed crash when re-entering an actor after backing out of it with bad input in one of the actor's properties.

Report Any Bugs
If you find bugs in the Release Candidate, let us know! We'll be watching the forums, support tickets and bug database for info on this. Once we're all happy with the state of the build then we'll make it stable.

Take a moment to review the "known issues" section of the release notes before reporting any bugs. No need to duplicate reports on what we already know, right?

Thanks for your help!

Go Get It!

See the release notes here:

http://gamesalad.com/download/releaseNotes/creator/rc

Download the release candidate here:

Get The Build Now

or

http://gamesalad.com/download/releases

Scroll down until you see "Release Candidates

Comments

• NimbleBugNimbleBug Member Posts: 483

@BlackCloakGS Thank you for the quick fixes and updates ....moving forward towards .14,we hope we will get .14 release candidate, by end of this month :)

• kirafukirafu Member, PRO Posts: 314
    edited June 2015

table's boolean should show "false" or "true",
    but show "0" or "1".
    I use "Text expression tableCellValue() is true",
    It works fine in older versions.
    but 13.4 is not.

please fix this bug ,lack of 1 to true in tables.

• HymloeHymloe Member Posts: 1,653
    edited June 2015

Keen to get the MEMORY TABLE LEAK fix. Hoping that'll be coming out soon.

I've still got my old game on hold for over a year, waiting for the fix.

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

Thanks for the update.

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

I'm having repeated crashes when selecting an attribute in the Attribute Browser -- not in the Expression Editor, funnily, but when using the Attribute Browser in its own window, for example in the first space in a Change Attribute action.

How to reproduce:

a) Create new project.
    b) Create an actor.
    c) Create a Change Attribute action.
    d) Attempt to select an attribute in the Attribute Browser by double-clicking it (this can be any preset attribute, like Camera Origin X, or a user-made attribute).
    e) Watch GameSalad crash (this won't happen 100% of times, but quite often, at least 30-50% of times), losing all unsaved work in the process.

Submitting it as a bug. Can anyone try to reproduce this on their side and confirm the bug?

• zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738

I have a small bug @ForumNinja. If your game orientation is portrait, but you are holding the phone in landscape and press the keyboard, it comes up in landscape. Same with twitter.

• PotatoesAppsPotatoesApps Member Posts: 53

What really matters... 0.14 pls