GameSalad and BuildBox sitting in a tree.............................

If only Gamesalad and BuildBox would get a room and make a lil " GameBox " Then we could have the best of both worlds.

Comments

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828

Im finding both to have what the other needs.

• GnarlyGnarly canadaMember Posts: 840

Isn't build box 2500$? It should have 6X the stuff GS does. GS still rules for my apps...

• ookami007ookami007 Member Posts: 581

@FINNBOGG said:
    If only Gamesalad and BuildBox would get a room and make a lil " GameBox " Then we could have the best of both worlds.

It may already be on it's way... perhaps it's called Graphene...

Im only speaking of what both offer and what both do not. Im not speaking of pricing. User interface is nice. Polygon Collision editor.....AWESOME. Like I said they both lack wha the other has. Just saying if they made a baby.. I hope graphene looks something like that.

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

@FINNBOGG said:
    Polygon Collision editor.....AWESOME.

Well, I'm not SO impressed. You cannot make any shape you want. It's limited by the number of points and also it has to be convex. Pfft!

• GdoggGdogg Member Posts: 95
    edited June 2015

Buildbox lacks to much features for serious game developers, and above all its scoring system is up sht creek. Pathetic!

And Game Salad realy need to work on making it easier for dummies like myself, I like buildbox because its farway easier to develop games

Hence the idea of those 2 getting it on and having a baby.

• ant_ladant_lad Member Posts: 222

I think if they got together, the dad of BB would fleece the dads of GS in about 2 hours

• RipoffcompaniesRipoffcompanies Member Posts: 3

A must read for anyone who is considering purchasing any software from BuildBox or Game Academy.
    First off as a customer I can honestly say that I have never felt so hustled in my life. They took my money, lead up to this great big expectation of the software, then failed to deliver it, while promising and lying.
    I have emails with Natalie aka the person in charge full out lying. A company who does this is not worth giving a penny to.
    The amount of customers who have their software to the amount who have made any money is about 3%. They know your are not going to make money and they don't care because they have your money.
    They say all this artwork costs so much BUT it has been recycled since PM2 which means SO many people already have this art work and music. They are MISLEADING you to believe your are getting something special when your not.
    When Trey said it took over 15 MONTHS to build Buildbox while he had just put out PM2 a few months before that charging a hefty 10K payment, he failed to let any customers know that in a few months something cheaper and better was coming along.
    As soon as Buildbox came along there has been nothing great happening to PM2 because he made more money off of BB.
    Then in an email Natalie stated that there was 2 difference between the two 1) character selection and 2) world selection. These two difference apparently made up for the 7K
    Trey decided to now add the character selection to BB but now there is no difference in the two softwares but 1 little thing thats not a big deal, but yet Trey had pocketed an additional 7K from all his clients and not giving a crap to compensate them for it.
    In another email Natalie stated
    "Buildbox was not created during Game Studio Elite"
    but TREY stated they worked on it for 15 months, and launched it only a few months after PM2, he CLEARLY new what he was doing. He is very GOOD at taking everyones money, he's very GOOD at making you believe your getting something great. MOST people have NOT made back their money nor will they as the app store is getting SO crowed.
    Stay far away from this company, anyone who lies, and are greedy will always hustle you one way or another.

• diogoredindiogoredin Member Posts: 50

They have released a new product today. Price is now 6k

I have to laugh.

• RondoRocketRondoRocket Member Posts: 411

Imagebox assets for $70k? Shut up and take my money!

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078

cant wait to waste my hard earned $122k.
    wait who am i kidding, i can barely afford a mcdonalds cheeseburger.

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

C'mon guys, let not over exaggerate. He is only asking for $1000 fee just to apply to get this package. Then if you are accepted, you have to pay the remainder which is $4,999.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• JSprojectJSproject Member Posts: 730

Yeah, It’s a steal... better sign up directly before the offer is gone ;)