Release Candidate 0.13.17 Mac

BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250
edited June 2015 in GameSalad Kitchen

Release Candidate 0.13.17 Mac

Fixes:

• Fixed not being able to re-enter same keyboard value after deleting key from rule

• Fixed crash when opening another project after closing a project while using Preview

• Various improvements made to crash reporting

Known Issues:

• You may experience a crash when importing an image

Contains all the fixes from 0.13.16

Report Any Bugs
If you find bugs in the Release Candidate, let us know! We'll be watching the forums, support tickets and bug database for info on this. Once we're all happy with the state of the build then we'll make it stable.

Take a moment to review the "known issues" section of the release notes before reporting any bugs. No need to duplicate reports on what we already know, right?

Thanks for your help!

Go Get It!

See the release notes here:

http://gamesalad.com/download/releaseNotes/creator/rc

Download the release candidate here:

Get The Build Now

or

http://gamesalad.com/download/releases

Scroll down until you see "Release Candidates

Comments

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956

Thanks for the update!

• neomanneoman Member, BASIC Posts: 826

Fantastic! Thank you and the team for the hard work.

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

Fast and Furious development - even Vin Diesel and Paul Walker couldn't keep up with @BlackCloakGS these days!

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956

@PhilipCC said:
    Fast and Furious development - even Vin Diesel and Paul Walker couldn't keep up with BlackCloakGS these days!

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

This is cool but the attributes are a bit annoying now , since you have to press enter after assigning an attribute name or putting in value, so i have to type the attribute name press enter and if i put a value for the attribute i have to press enter again , this isnt much of a problem but on earlier builds it used to be smoother, now i got frustrated for a while because my rules wouldnt work and i found out that the values were all set to zero cause I didnt press enter. This isnt much of a problem but it gets a bit annoying later on.

Thanks for the effort.

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

@Icebox1910 said:
    This is cool but the attributes are a bit annoying now

I agree. Beforehand, you would change the value and double click the next thing to change and it would be very fast. Very often now I end up not changing the attributes by mistake because I double clicked elsewhere without pressing enter/return.

• robertkdalerobertkdale USAMember Posts: 912
    edited June 2015

Thanks GS! :) I will give it a go.

Big Smile Games Play Happy!
    Check out our other GameSalad exclusives.

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

Hello , when I use the key to move actor i choose the keyboard button but it doesnt save when i go back or preview it , it just goes back to nill. I dont know if someone else is facing the same problem with this release.

Thank you

• kganczakkganczak Member, PRO Posts: 18

excellent work....keep it up GS Team.