Looking for Illustrator for 2D Infinite Runner (Mostly Space theme)

Hello, I am new to Gamesalad and was trying to create my own art, but I am awful and it is taking forever to have anything acceptable.

I need help from a graphic designer or game artist to create all of the art in my game. I need about half of it to be animated art, but I can do that if you send me all of the needed frames for each part.

The game is a 2D Sidescroller, with an infinite runner who runs and picks up cash on the way, while jumping, ducking, and bashing through obstacles. He starts on earth, then makes his way through space as it progresses.

I have about 88 pieces of art (listed in an Excel sheet with descriptions) that I would need you to create. This includes:
18 backgrounds
46 characters and obstacles
3 buttons/displays
21 points/items

I am very flexible and will work with you easily. Please inbox me or email me (preferred) at nathannodolski@gmail.com. I will send you what I need on my spreadsheet and we will get a quote and see if we can head down your route! Thanks!

I WILL INSERT YOUR NAME/LOGO IN THE STARTUP SCREEN IN THE FINAL PRODUCTION (and credits)

Comments

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

Revenue/share is an option!

• NNterprisesNNterprises Member, PRO Posts: 387

I have found people to work with, am just finalizing quotes. Just cannot delete this post. Thank you all again!