Need Help Creating a Slide Show

SanoRockSanoRock Member Posts: 13

I'm trying to make a game were you're able to pick multiple scenes and then at the end they'll play like a slideshow.

So i'm tyring to figure out how to save the scenes into a table and then have the table play them like a slideshow. I'm not sure if what I'm saying is making sense or if it's even possible to do it that way.

Any Help would be very much appreciated.

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Scenes in GameSalad are separate stages, often used for something like game levels or menu screens. I'm guessing what you mean is that the user would pick several images and then those images would play back in the order chosen. Is that accurate?

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• SanoRockSanoRock Member Posts: 13

Yes thats exactly what I want.

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    edited June 2015

Here's one Wayne made a while back (FREE).

http://www.deepblueapps.com/gs-slide-show-template/

• SanoRockSanoRock Member Posts: 13

@DeepBlueApps said:
    Here's one Wayne made a while back (FREE).

http://www.deepblueapps.com/gs-slide-show-template/

Thank you but I'm looking for something more complicated I can do that. I want people to select images before the slideshow starts. That is just a basic slideshow.

I need help were people can select the images and then they get saved and after those images have been selected they'll be able to hit start to run the slideshow.

• floatingwoofloatingwoo Los Angeles, Calif.Member Posts: 393

I'm working on something similar to that right now. I've been working with a templet from GSHelper called "Math cubes". It uses writable tables to register a selection the user has made ( In this case numbers) . I think it would be a good place to start.