LONDON Meet-Up?

pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342
edited June 2015 in Conferences and Events

Hey everyone! Especially all you Londoners on the forums.

We are thinking about making a small meet-up of GS users, most likely on Monday, the 29th of this month.

This will be just a small community meet-up, really, sitting down, having a chat and a pint somewhere central-ish. Getting to know other people in this city of cities who love and use GS.

You don't need to bring anything, though feel free to load up your apps on your device (unless they are all there already) to show off what you've made or what you're working on. This can be a great place to get some feedback on stuff without the need to post a video for all the world to see!

How's that? Any thoughts?

Comments

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

Too far, but would love to come (thus my poll response). Tell you what, though - if you want to pay for my ticket, I'll be there. ;)

• JimmyMesserJimmyMesser LondonMember Posts: 235

As you know I'm in London but I'm busy on the 29th.
    Lets see how many Londoners are around and what dates they can make.

• pHghostpHghost London, UKMember Posts: 2,342

I personally work six days a week currently, so evening-wise can only make it on Mondays, perhaps Sunday evening as well. Of course, if everyone else cannot meet on Monday, but can make it some other day, feel free to make suggestions.

• A_ConstantinA_Constantin EnglandMember Posts: 79

Would like to come but I have an exam on that day

• wilsongaluchowilsongalucho Member Posts: 180

Anyone else?

• S888RAMS888RAM LondonMember, PRO Posts: 41

London! Finallyyyyyyyyyy...

• S888RAMS888RAM LondonMember, PRO Posts: 41
    edited June 2015

Time and location plz

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    edited June 2015

Wayne and I arranged one in Loughborough (east midlands) a while back and put £200 behind the bar for food/drink..we had a great time but turn out was poor due to it being a last minute thing so i hope you get lots of peeps showing up and have a drink for me :)

• ApprowApprow Member Posts: 703

I would love to come, but unfortunately I live a country next door.

edited June 2015

How about 1730 round King's Cross or Camden? Any other suggestions?

• wilsongaluchowilsongalucho Member Posts: 180

Hey guys so are we meeting on Monday? 17:30 Kings Cross? :)

Final call, we are meeting at 1730 at Camden Town today. Anyone who feels inclined is welcome!

As a reminder, this will be just a small social gathering, of course the topic will likely be games/GameSalad, but there is no pressure, come if you would like to meet some people passionate about games as you in person

Drop me or @wilsongalucho a PM for a phone number if you'd like (especially if you want to come but will only make it later).

See you soon!