BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

Mac Stable Release 0.13.23

Fixes:

• Further improvements to crash reporting and handling

Contains all the fixes from 0.13.22

Get the build now

Comments

• PhilipCCPhilipCC Encounter Bay, South AustraliaMember Posts: 1,390

Man, you are going for the record. 7 releases in 5 days. We should all chip in and buy you a vacation in Lake Tahoe because you can probably beat the odds downtown Nevada side! Help pay for Graphene. :D

• jasonnowakjasonnowak Member Posts: 67

It's so amazing to see you guys bust out these rapid releases. Great work!

The only downside is having to install a new version of GS viewer thru Xcode every time on every device (I test with about 5-6 devices). Is there any work being done to help with that? An official App Store version, etc?

Thanks!
    Jason

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,271

@BlackCloakGS for president!

• IceboxIcebox Member Posts: 1,485

Awesome ! thanks for your effort

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

Does anyone have a video of the import crash? We are having issues reproducing it and I can't figure out what is going on.

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,331
    edited June 2015

@BlackCloakGS said:
    Does anyone have a video of the import crash? We are having issues reproducing it and I can't figure out what is going on.

The image import crash? It almost always happens to me when replacing images. I'll see if I can get a video. (Not happened to me in 0.13.20+ but don't know if that's coincidence.)

• ChunkypixelsChunkypixels Member Posts: 1,114
    edited June 2015

I've had the image import crash happen to me a few times over the last two releases... On different projects. Happened when I was importing more than one image file at a time (4+). Has happened when the files were replacing old ones, and also happened when its new images being added. Crash report submitted.

Really good work on the updates though... They've been coming thick and fast over the last week or so :)

• freneticzfreneticz SwedenMember, PRO Posts: 774

nice work.....hopefully 0.14 soon :) can we use revmob banner + chartboost int in the same game

• BitvorkBitvork Member, PRO Posts: 119

Any news about bug 725? It is almost 4 months since last comment. :-( Apple is now rejecting OSX apps...

6.4 - The user interface is not of sufficient quality. Applications that provide a poor user experience are not considered appropriate for the App Store.

Your app appears to be a mostly unmodified port of an iOS app.

The Mac OS environment significantly different from the iOS environment, and it is important that your app be a great app on Mac OS X. Multiple windows, windows that resize or go full screen, and control functionality for mouse and keyboard, are some of the many features customers expect in a Mac OS X app, and it's important that your app look and work well in a Mac OS X environment.

= I STILL CAN'T USE AT LEAST FULLSCREEN MODE BECAUSE OF "OPEN URL" BEHAVIOR BUG!

• AlchimiaStudiosAlchimiaStudios Member Posts: 1,069

I've had my first crash with this version. Sent in the bugsplat report. Was trying to delete an image. Probably similar to the import crash and the bug with the deletion that deletes one image over instead of the one highlighted.

Follow us: Twitter - Website

• egorgesegorges Member Posts: 21

Sent the bugsplat report.
    Crash happened while editing an expression on 0.13.23, although report says it was fixed on 0.13.22.

@PhilipCC said:
    Man, you are going for the record. 7 releases in 5 days.

Maybe you could implement a one-week versioning, for example, Monday night.

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

@AlchimiaStudios can you reproduce, have steps or video?
    @egorges there is seems to be another crash with expression i am seeing a few in bugs splat. Any steps or video you can give me would help greatly on finding and fixing these crashes/

• AlchimiaStudiosAlchimiaStudios Member Posts: 1,069

@BlackCloakGS said:
    AlchimiaStudios can you reproduce, have steps or video?
    egorges there is seems to be another crash with expression i am seeing a few in bugs splat. Any steps or video you can give me would help greatly on finding and fixing these crashes/

Not yet, but i'll see what I can do.

Follow us: Twitter - Website

• PotatoesAppsPotatoesApps Member Posts: 53
    edited June 2015

Woooooaaa!!!
    I can't work! :'(
    My project could not be handled because GameSalad cannot open files in the “com.gamesalad.gsrcproj” format.

• QASaladQASalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 142

@PotatoesApps said:
    Woooooaaa!!!
    I can't work! :'(
    My protect could not be handled because GameSalad cannot open files in the “com.gamesalad.gsrcproj” format.

just rename gsrcproj to gameproj

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685
    edited June 2015

Is there a reason why the preview button doesnt always work and is greyed out sometimes @BlackCloakGS ?

In addition to this, why does the expression editor sound when I close it?

Thank you for your responses.

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@gingagaming said:
    Is there a reason why the preview button doesnt always work and is greyed out sometimes BlackCloakGS ?

In addition to this, why does the expression editor sound when I close it?

Thank you for your responses.

I was just about to ask this same question, its minor stuff but it didn't happen before.

Also i would like to add that after publishing and generating, the small GS window won't close hitting the mac's red circle, i always have to right click and force close.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una