Version 0.13.22 Issues

ImpervionImpervion Member Posts: 49
edited June 2015 in Tech Support

I recently updated GS after reading the Nvidia chip-set problem was worked out. After doing the update - adding a actor and running it to see, I could see actors again. Then I tried loading up the project I have been working on and things are messed up.

First : During preview some things(that where before) visually are not there.

Second : During preview it feels buggy/laggy(or something), a mere mouse over display text wont appear properly, takes a few tries moving over the actor with mouse to show.

Third : Some of my previous statements are now missing the variables that are called upon(at least visually? since they still worked during play). Such as Change Table Value Behavior - just white for table selected , Row/Column and Value seems to be the same.

This is just a few things I have seen so far, with this being said I do want to continue working on my project, but don't think it's possible with the current update. I would go back to a older GS and go from there, but my concern is if I was to actually make a project in a older GS, would this mess things up further down the road if GS updates more(like it has previously). Thanks.

Comments

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

I am sorry to hear you are having so many issues. Can you send me the project so I can see what is going on?

• ImpervionImpervion Member Posts: 49

New GS:

Old GS:

You can see a few issues happening with the new one vs old. The text change delays are killing it for me on the new one as well. Also my movement is weird and a few things are missing(I moved them around in new GS layers and seem to have them appear again).

If you still need my project let me know.

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

try web preview and see if your game looks correct? please file a bug with us http://bugs.gamesalad.com