HELP - ARROWKEYS WON'T WORK

waizzwaizz Member Posts: 4

I am building a new game, and when i set a rule where the character should move when i pressed "right" nothing happend, but when i used "j" or "p" it worked. Please help.

Comments

• ookami007ookami007 Member Posts: 581

Are you on a Windows PC? Is NUMLOCK on?

• FrantoFranto Member Posts: 779
    edited June 2015

@waizz From what I've seen, this randomly happens in the html5 preview of windows creator. Sometimes arrow keys won't work, so I would have to exit preview and enter a few times or just reset the program entirely before it works again. Other buttons will work in the meantime. Am I right?

• waizzwaizz Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2015

@Franto said:
    waizz From what I've seen, this randomly happens in the html5 preview of windows creator. Sometimes arrow keys won't work, so I would have to exit preview and enter a few times or just reset the program entirely before it works again. Other buttons will work in the meantime. Am I right? - yes, but i will try to re-open it until it works.

It still won't work, i uninstalled the game, and tryed time after time, and i don't know what to do now.

• FrantoFranto Member Posts: 779

What I did was exit and re-enter html5 preview without restarting the program. The first try or second usually doesn't work, but the third time does. I would say 1/4 retries on previews, arrow keys will function.

What you could do is just use working keys like w,s,a,d in the meantime.

Thx, but won't work.