Preview only working once...

AleckaiAleckai Member, PRO Posts: 9

Is anybody else experiencing this issue? I saw some older forum entries saying that they had the same problem, but that was for an old version. I'm running 13.22 on a Windows 7 Toshiba Laptop...

-Alec James

Answers

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

Native, Web, or Device preview? There are some Android device preview fixes in the next build that may help if that's the issue you're having.

• AleckaiAleckai Member, PRO Posts: 9

Just the native preview in the creator. Regular green arrow. Don't have this problem on my windows 8.1 desktop. Could be a video driver issue? Not even trying to device preview, but glad to hear that's getting a makeover also. Already tried uninstalling and reinstalling

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

I assume the first preview is working ok? What happens when you try a second time?

You might try updating video drivers and see if that helps. If not it's probably best to open a bug and attach a dxdiag to it.

• AleckaiAleckai Member, PRO Posts: 9

Thanks for the suggestions George, I'll try updating the drivers and see what step to take next! Much appreciated!

• J's JunctionJ's Junction IllinoisMember, PRO Posts: 81

@Aleckai Not sure if you resolved this, but same thing was happening to me. I needed to buy a new video driver.