Press release idea, any thoughts?

freneticzfreneticz SwedenMember, PRO Posts: 774

Okey its not look like it does in wordpad but you get the idea.
And its not released yet so i will change the date and write the adress to googlePlay
@quantumsheep i Heard you are good at this stuff ;)

Deep sea: Subfighter - has dipped down for Android
A new kind of submarine-game with upgrades, missions and boss fights.

Limmared Sweden - July 1, 2015 - Available today the game Deep sea: Subfighter for Android phone and tablet owners now offers many hours of gaming for all ages.

In Deep sea: Subfighter the player can choose to play Free dive or Campaign, in both the player collect doubloons (the ingame currency) and trying to avoid different obstacles like sinkbombs and incoming missiles and also clear missions to earn even more Doubloons. The big different is that in Free dive the goal is to reach as far as possible before the sub sink and in Campaign the player have a certain distance to survive before there is a bossfight, when the boss is defeated that level is clear and the player gets a bonus and move on to the next level. There are some help on the way like the shield so the sub can endure some hits and the rare revive that can be used to continue if the sub sink.

Deep sea: Subfighter is available for free on Android market worldwide.

Please visit: http://freneticgamez.eu/subfighter.html for screenshots and video from the game.

Deep sea: Subfighter is developed by FreneticGamez, a indie game developer founded in 2013.
###
If you want more information about Deep sea: Subfighter please contact:

Email1 : contact@freneticgamez.eu
Email2 : micke.joh80@gmail.com
Twitter : @FreneticGamez

To download the game : play.google.com/blablabla

Comments

• ant_ladant_lad Member Posts: 222

Are you asking if what you wrote is good?

• freneticzfreneticz SwedenMember, PRO Posts: 774

@ant_lad said:
    Are you asking if what you wrote is good?

Kind of , is it formed right? is it so bad that i should rewrite it?

I think it should be rewritten, to add a little professional polish. I need to get moving, but will rewrite your post in about an hour or two and post it here for a comparison

Thanks would be nice with little help, its hard to write like a pro.

edited July 2015

********Breaking News********
    Limmard, Sweden - July 1, 2015:
    Here in Sweden, we have been trying to keep foreign submarines out of our waters, and now is your chance!

The air is out of the ballasts and Deep Sea: Subfighter is now prowling the furthest-reaching app store above or below the surface, the Android Marketplace!
    Featuring IAP to help Upgrade and Conquer those Missions and Boss Fights a bit quicker. Take to the seas on your Android device.

Featuring Free-Dive and Campaign.
    Collect Doubloons in BOTH modes
    Avoid Obstacles- including Bombs & Missiles!
    Collect Power-Ups to help continue the fight!

Free-Dive starts simple, but ramps up the difficulty quickly! How many Doubloons can you collect, and more importantly, how far can you make it?

Campaign Mode offers Multiple Levels, Boss Fights, and Collecting Doubloons

Use the Doubloons to Upgrade your Submarine

Don't let the world down! Enlist today to carry on the good fight in the darkness of the world's oceans!

Please visit: http://freneticgamez.eu/subfighter.html for screenshots and video from the game.

Deep sea: Subfighter is another app lovingly crafted by FreneticGamez, a indie game developer founded in 2013.

Did we mention the Boss Fights?

@ant_lad Thumbs up for that one, are you a pro press release writer?

Just one of the hats I wear

@ant_lad I will use your text but maybe do some small changes . thanks again

You are very welcome and feel free to use or discard what you like. I would say keep some kind of Sweden/submarine angle, it can help in general searches when people read/watch news.
    Maybe craft an airplane one next to continue on the Sweden fighting on all fronts type of thing. Or maybe some sort of border patrol game? It could help to build a following, especially in your region.