need a team for project

deltap9deltap9 Member Posts: 6

HI i really need help creating a game i will try to give you money when your finished and game is published i need a developer a publisher and music conducter that makes the sounds of the game.Email me if you want to help tell me your stats in this order
*what you are(developer,publisher,and music conducter)
*email
*skype(or oovoo or other programs like skype)
*what subject you do best
my email is deltap9@gmail.com my skype is LordTata103

Comments

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828

The first thing anyone on here is gonna look for is if you are paying? Letting them know that discussion about compensation will be the first thing.

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956
    edited July 2015

@deltap9 said:
    "i will try to give you money when your finished and game is published"

@FINNBOGG

Side note: This thread is uber sketch.

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828

I think that statement answers 100 questions.

• floatingwoofloatingwoo Los Angeles, Calif.Member Posts: 393

@RabidParrot I think the give-away was the use of the term (music conducter).

• deltap9deltap9 Member Posts: 6

@FINNBOGG said:
    The first thing anyone on here is gonna look for is if you are paying? Letting them know that discussion about compensation will be the first thing.

i will try to do 50-50

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956

If you really look at it, what do you need to make a game? A developer, a publisher/marketer, and a audio Conductor*. If you, @deltap9 don't fall into any of these categories what exactly will you be doing?

• Conductor being used as sarcasm...
  • CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078

tell me your stats in this order

can i tell you my stats in the opposite order, or does it have to be exactly in that order?

• MarcMySaladMarcMySalad Member Posts: 158

@deltap9 said:
    HI i really need help creating a game i will try to give you money when your finished and game is published ...

If you give me USD 10000 first then I will help you for free and try to give you a finished game

• deltap9deltap9 Member Posts: 6

@CodeMonster said:
    can i tell you my stats in the opposite order, or does it have to be exactly in that order?

you could do it in any order but you HAVE to give that info