Windows Creator 0.13.28 official release is available!

stevejstevej Member, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 435

Windows Creator Release build 0.13.28 is available

Fixes

• When publishing, the user is no longer logged out.
  • Double clicking on a .gsproj now opens in creator correctly.

Known Issues

• When updating, please use the same install target ("Only for me" or "Everybody") used in the previous version. If you want to change the install target, please manually uninstall the previous version of GameSalad before upgrading.

Download the the build here:

Get The Build Now

Comments

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

Pressing on publish doesnt seem to work. Is it just me? Has happened on the previous version too.

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• BlackCloakGSBlackCloakGS Member, PRO Posts: 2,250

@jigglybean are you logged in offline mode?

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

I've never logged out, or gone into offline mode. Where will I find it? Top right hand corner says my user name, pro subscriber. If I click on my user name, it gives me the options to check my portfolio or sign out.

**UPDATE***
    I logged out, then back in again - this has fixed the issue lol.

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• francis.charland@videotron.cafrancis.charland@videotron.ca 3D Artist/Generalist Quebec, CanadaMember, PRO Posts: 48

Hi,
    I'm trying a simple scene where I'm moving a cube (using the accelerate behavior) base on the direction of a finger touch and drag on screen.
    On the GS windows previewer it is very slow and laggy. I must use the html 5 previewer to have it behave properly. On the mac I don't have this issue.
    Is this a known issue?
    Regards

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

@francis.charland@videotron.ca said:
    Hi,
    I'm trying a simple scene where I'm moving a cube (using the accelerate behavior) base on the direction of a finger touch and drag on screen.
    On the GS windows previewer it is very slow and laggy. I must use the html 5 previewer to have it behave properly. On the mac I don't have this issue.
    Is this a known issue?

If you have an NVidia video card then it is a known issue. http://bugs.gamesalad.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1085

• francis.charland@videotron.cafrancis.charland@videotron.ca 3D Artist/Generalist Quebec, CanadaMember, PRO Posts: 48

@GeorgeGS said:
    If you have an NVidia video card then it is a known issue. http://bugs.gamesalad.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1085

Ok thank you... Yes I have an NVidia video card.

• Bluebot_GamesBluebot_Games Member Posts: 47

@GeorgeGS i have the same problem as francis and I too have NVIDIA and PC anyway to solve this problem?

• cherrywtzcherrywtz Member, PRO Posts: 40

Publish button isn't working

edited July 2015

@Bluebot_Games said:
    GeorgeGS i have the same problem as francis and I too have NVIDIA and PC anyway to solve this problem?

Short term you can use the html5 previewer. It behave properly for me so far.

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

@cherrywtz said:
    Publish button isn't working

Assuming you have 13.28 you may need to log out and back in.