WTF is this with my creator? please help

Hello guys, i have a pretty stupid question, but this is mind blowing for me.. Why is this and what can i do about it?
my problem is i have my scene, i set up an actor for it, BUT the ACTOR DON'T SHOW UP IN THE TEST MODE this is mind blowing
i can't do anything about it i tried everything look i made this video about my problem http://videa.hu/videok/emberek-vlogok/help-me-gamesalad-8Rnp2hiV0MrE4mf5 please can anyone tell me what can i do?

Comments

• tintrantintran Member Posts: 453

that is weird, do you have the latest build?

• SimiglaRolandSimiglaRoland Member Posts: 20

yes i downloaded it yesterday, and i think that's the latest v 0.13.28

• vafurlogivafurlogi Member, PRO Posts: 203

Yes, I think I know what the problem is. I haven't used the Windows version for a while and thought they might have fixed this but this is probably it. You're in a country that uses comma instead of the dot symbol and that messes with GameSalad. This is explained here (link below):

"The problem arises from the fact that the Windows Creator does not take your Windows Regional settings into account when dealing with decimal numbers. GameSalad expects a decimal point ("."), not a comma, as in some international regional settings.

Therefore, if you drag an actor onto the scene to position X:240,5 and Y:120,5 and let go of the mouse, the actor actually jumps to X:2405 and Y:1205 because the comma is ignored. The actor now is way off screen an seems to have disappeared."

"Fortunately the solution to all of the above is quite simple.

• Close Gamesalad if you have it open
    • In Windows click on START and open up the CONTROL PANEL
    • Open the REGIONAL AND LANGUAGE OPTIONS
    • On the REGIONAL OPTIONS tab click on CUSTOMIZE
    • On the NUMBERS tab ensure that the DECIMAL SYMBOL is set as a . (full stop)
    • Change the Thousands separator to a , (comma)
    • Click on APPLY and on OK
    • On the next window click on APPLY and on OK

Start the Gamesalad again and now the Creator should behave as expected."

Source: http://forums.gamesalad.com/discussion/59247/windows-creator-first-stop-if-you-experience-unexpected-behaviours/p1

awwh thank you my friend :) it works now i owe you a lot :) :)

okay i have One more problem now! I build up my scene easily but it still don't show up in Test mode , so i did what you said now i can put down the actors more easily, but in test mode they still don't show up :(