Gamesalad PC NOT WORKING?

After installing the recent updates I have noticed minor issue/bugs throughout my Gamesalad software. (Yes i understand Gamesalad on the PC is not as advanced and up to date as the Mac version) :)

Here are a few recent issues I am facing:

1) Once clicking 'preview' to see the outcome of my game, it often reacts very slow to my actions. For example if i click to jump, it jumps 1 or 2 seconds later and some parts in my game require fast jumping (it's an endless runner) and when i click to jump 4 times, instead of jumping fast 4 times it glitches and gives me 4 really fast jumps in one go.

2) Another issue within 'preview' is when I open up my game, they don't show certain objects and actors at all, sometimes they tend to show but they disappear while I am testing my game. The strange part is that when I open my game in 'web preview' the games actors and objects are shown completely fine but once again the reaction time is slow as mentioned in (1) above.

The reason I am discussing these issues are because they are affecting my overall Gamesalad use as I constantly get confused if it is the software that is glitching or my game itself that has a bug/mistake in it. It also does not allow me to test my game accurately due to the reaction time and disappearing actors which worries me because I wouldn't know the true outcome of my game once it is published to app store and no, these issues never occurred before the update.

Please help! (Anyone else have the same issue with Gamesalad PC?) :'(

Thank you,
Bluebot Games

Comments

• francis.charland@videotron.cafrancis.charland@videotron.ca 3D Artist/Generalist Quebec, CanadaMember, PRO Posts: 48
    edited July 2015

@Bluebot_Games said:

1) Once clicking 'preview' to see the outcome of my game, it often reacts very slow to my actions.

Issue 1 relate to the Bug number 1085... will be fixed soon I guess...

@GeorgeGS said:
    If you have an NVidia video card then it is a known issue. http://bugs.gamesalad.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1085

• jigglybeanjigglybean Member Posts: 1,584

Can't say that the windows version has these issues for me. have you installed the latest version? I did have issues publishing, it kept logging me out. So I uninstalled 13.27 and installed .28 as a clean install and its perfect.

Try a fresh install

Like Balls? Then click here! We've 100 coming soon

• Bluebot_GamesBluebot_Games Member Posts: 47

Okay i'll see how that goes and yes i have the latest gamesalad.
    Thanks once again, @jigglybean and francis.charland@videotron.ca

• Bluebot_GamesBluebot_Games Member Posts: 47

Tried again. Still has same problem... @jigglybean