Just 1 fast question.. why is this happening ? ( previewing problem )

Why is this happening to my actor when i go to preview mode and change from iphone 5 to ipad.
Why is gamesalad automaticly trying to resize my actoor ? O.o

http://postimg.org/image/8zihf04gx/ iphone 5
http://postimg.org/image/isu21ec97/ ipad

Comments

• hybridhybrid Member Posts: 183

maybe stretch is selected, the aspect ratio its different and affect the shape, i dont use window creator, i dont know if you can select overscan or letterbox intead

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343

You know you can directly upload a pic from your Mac to the forum thread...unless your trying to redirect people to spam sites.

I'm guessing it distorts your image size to stretch and fit for the other device screen size as your must not be using a "Universal Build" setup

• SoigeroSoigero Member Posts: 5

@Thunder_Child said:
    You know you can directly upload a pic from your Mac to the forum thread...unless your trying to redirect people to spam sites.

I'm guessing it distorts your image size to stretch and fit for the other device screen size as your must not be using a "Universal Build" setup

Ty for fast reply! And im not using Mac as you can see this thread is at " Working with GS (PC) .||..

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343

Ah...I see. I suppose for some reason the forum front end makes you have to upload your pics then insert a url...bummer. Sorry for that comment I have "issues" with re-direction sites...worse than an ad spammy game. Lol

• tintrantintran Member Posts: 453

@Thunder_Child said:
    Ah...I see. I suppose for some reason the forum front end makes you have to upload your pics then insert a url...bummer. Sorry for that comment I have "issues" with re-direction sites...worse than an ad spammy game. Lol

Well no, you're right Thunder, I am from a PC and I can upload images directly to forum too

• tintrantintran Member Posts: 453

@Thunder_Child said:

Well no, you're right Thunder, I am from a PC and I can upload images directly to forum too