Windows Creator 0.13.30, the "staying late at work" edition, official release is available!

stevejstevej Member, PRO, Chef Emeritus Posts: 435

Windows Creator Release build 0.13.30 is available

Fixes

• Fixed issue with decimals being removed from attribute values if region format was set to use commas instead of decimals
  • Updated Tutorial link to learn.gamesalad.com/your-first-game
  • Added Tutorials option to Help menu

Known Issues

• When updating, please use the same install target ("Only for me" or "Everybody") used in the previous version. If you want to change the install target, please manually uninstall the previous version of GameSalad before upgrading.

Download the the build here:

Get The Build Now

Comments

• francis.charland@videotron.cafrancis.charland@videotron.ca 3D Artist/Generalist Quebec, CanadaMember, PRO Posts: 48

Nice!! thank you Steve :-)

• thanhltthanhlt Member Posts: 7

I do not see the guide integrates AdMob. who knows integrating AdMob ads please help

• bloodnitebloodnite Member Posts: 50

@thanhlt said:
    I do not see the guide integrates AdMob. who knows integrating AdMob ads please help

I believe there is a post by Dave that details it... pretty easy to setup. I'm working on integrating banner ads into my free games at the moment.

• jamie_cjamie_c ImagineLabs.rocks Member, PRO Posts: 5,772

Fixed issue with decimals being removed from attribute values if region format was set to use commas instead of decimals

Nice, glad to hear that's been fixed.

• vonhankvonhank Member Posts: 19

Stevej -> I just tried open one of my projects created with mac version 13.30 in windows creator 13.30 and it says to me that my project is too new. It claims that creator support projects version .22 and earlier.. Is this bug or what should i do?

• QASaladQASalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 142

@vonhank said:
    Stevej -> I just tried open one of my projects created with mac version 13.30 in windows creator 13.30 and it says to me that my project is too new. It claims that creator support projects version .22 and earlier.. Is this bug or what should i do?

Does your mac project have networking behaviors?

• QASaladQASalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 142

@vonhank said:

Nevermind I see the problem. It's a bug with File -> Open in windows Creator. For now, just double click on the gsproj file inside of the .gameproj folder and it should open.

• vonhankvonhank Member Posts: 19

Okey, that was easy to get fixed :) Thanks for fast response.