Mac Stable Release 0.13.30

2»

Comments

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

@BlackCloakGS Here is a screenshot of what i mentioned last time. I have no idea what triggers it, it just happens from time to time.

Notice i select attribute condition but the rest is blanked out so can't finish it, only way to fix it is to delete the condition and redo it.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276
    edited July 2015

@Lovejoy @BlackCloakGS

One way to reproduce:
    -Create rule
    -Choose "numeric expression" from the dropdown menu.
    -Change it back to "attribute"
    -Select any attribute from the list.

I don´t know if there is another way to reproduce this, but this is one that seems to happen every time.

EDIT: I noticed that when you reproduce this the way i explained, and then keep switching between "numeric expression" and "attribute", it stays like in @Lovejoy ´s image. But if you change it to "text expression" or "actor receives event" and then switch back to "numeric expression" or "attribute", everything is OK again.

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,334

@Lovejoy said:
    Notice i select attribute condition but the rest is blanked out so can't finish it, only way to fix it is to delete the condition and redo it.

Actually, making a new condition makes the right side show up. You can then delete the new condition and not have to reselect the attribute.

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

@FINNBOGG said:
    codewizard anyword on the viewer not needing to be update as much?

We're working on it.

• 8bitninja8bitninja Member Posts: 367

My reset scene behavior is missing the enable advertisement check box! Please help!

• mc99093mc99093 Member, PRO Posts: 133

@8bitninja
    You need to be signed in for it to show up.

• 8bitninja8bitninja Member Posts: 367

@mc99093 I'm signed in but still no luck. I think it has to do with my pro status.

• floatingwoofloatingwoo Los Angeles, Calif.Member Posts: 393
    edited July 2015

@BlackCloakGS Hey Im having audio issues with the viewer that goes with version 13.30 .I can't get any audio. I went back to some older projects that I know worked fine in the previous viewer and I can't get any audio out of them either. Has anyone else had a problem? What do you advise?
    Edit_sorry my bad, the ringer was turned off on the ipad. PS Most stable version since 12.10

• BBEnkBBEnk Member Posts: 1,764
    edited July 2015

@BlackCloakGS

Just went to import a single image into my game, and instead it deleted all the images from my game.

was able too reimport and all fixed now.