nexus player

tintrantintran Member Posts: 453

My friend suggested that I should try to make my game available for the Nexus Player since they have an actual controller with 2 joysticks and all.
So my question is: is that possible? or is that console too new and there's no GS support for that....yet!

Comments

• jonmulcahyjonmulcahy Member, Sous Chef Posts: 10,408

@tintran said:
    My friend suggested that I should try to make my game available for the Nexus Player since they have an actual controller with 2 joysticks and all.
    So my question is: is that possible? or is that console too new and there's no GS support for that....yet!

if it plays android devices it should work, but you'll need to get one with a joystick to test it. Joystick support was added back earlier this year, I have an app on the kindle fire and it works great.

• tintrantintran Member Posts: 453

@jonmulcahy said:
    if it plays android devices it should work, but you'll need to get one with a joystick to test it. Joystick support was added back earlier this year, I have an app on the kindle fire and it works great.

Cool, I guess that's what the Players.Joystick attributes are for right? Now if only i had a nexus player with controllers to test it.