Hey here is a simple small game I am working on tell me what do you think

SEMASEMA Member Posts: 161
edited July 2015 in Working with GS (PC)

tell me what do you think. sorry forgot the link http://gsrca.de/131811

Comments

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

It's very stark.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956

Too easy. I beat it in 3 minutes.

• JSprojectJSproject Member Posts: 730

very very meta, the game is to find the game - game on!

• The_Gamesalad_GuruThe_Gamesalad_Guru Member Posts: 9,922

Ah it's a disappearing game. Very well done.

• DuesDues Member Posts: 1,159

It must be a very very very small game!

• tintrantintran Member Posts: 453

what game, I don't see one!

• AngryBoiAngryBoi Member Posts: 586

Wow! Gameplay runs very smooth, and very addicting. I would just say to work on the graphics. Some are very blurry, to the point where it's hard to see

• gamestudentgamestudent Member Posts: 504

Current Highscore: Over 9,000!

I unlocked that cool gate to the magic space sword of doom , but I can't find the main boss guy. Where is he? I thought that the giant elephant king would be really easy to find. I looked through the whole world and then flew my space ship back to my home base and tried again but nothing happened :s I need to get that sword if I want to defeat the sky octopus on world three, so I can get to level 7! I f I can't do that, how am I ever gonna save the sun princess locked away in deepest cell of the pirson on world 21!
    (Oh, here's a hint for some of you guys that are stuck on world 1. Just give the gummy bear a back massage and he lets you through the gate no problem.)

• mhedgesmhedges Raised on VCS Member Posts: 634
  • bjandthekatzbjandthekatz Orlando, FlMember Posts: 1,375

Whoa, it's so 3d you don't even need the glasses. Keep up the good work!

• SEMASEMA Member Posts: 161

Sorry forgot the link http://gsrca.de/131811

• Braydon_SFXBraydon_SFX Member, Sous Chef, Bowlboy Sidekick Posts: 9,273

:trollface:

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828

A if its going to create random actors to dodge. then I think the game play is too fast. If the actor spawning was preset and level 1 was always the same spawn pattern. Then that speed of play is ok. I think the random spawning is creating way to many obstacle that you just can pass at that speed. That just my honest opinion.

• AngryBoiAngryBoi Member Posts: 586

I think the gameplay is perfect! Hard to keep the player keep playing, but simple enough to keep going. The particles could be better along with the graphics. Fun game

• tintrantintran Member Posts: 453

That was challenging i find, i only got high score of 19

• SEMASEMA Member Posts: 161

@tappwater Games I have fixed must of the blurry images it should look better now. ;)