Why Iv'e Just Bought PRO! again!

jay2dxjay2dx Member Posts: 611
edited July 2015 in Introductions

Because without GameSalad i can't make Games,

simple as that!,,

and its AWESOME!..

Honestly though i came to game salad just over a year ago to make a Flappy Bird clone, some of you may "SHUDDER" but I made Tappy Toad in just under 2 weeks from knowing nothing about GameSalad "thats under 15 days!" and since that game I've made around 35 games but only released 6 to IOS, I've learnt so much and have 3 pretty big games I'm working on that are leaps and bounds beyond my first Tappy Toad game I'm just taking my time with them.

Now i can see why GS have wanted to make us pay to use it, I'm using their software for free to make my game, only I'm going to make money from, when i first made flappy bird i actually bought a years pro membership without even spending more than a day with the software! crazy! No not at all I was just driven to make this happen.

Im having the most fun making and designing games now its grown into a hobby of sorts, grown up lego maybe!

So i would say i know quite a bit about game design and Game Salad I'm actually an ex games tester for sony playstation so I've seen my fair share of bugs. Now i would urge anyone thinking about going Pro with GS to "JUST DO IT" I've not released any games since xmas but i still see the worth in paying for this software, as if we didn't pay i could actually go away and then what!! learn to code!! maybe!!

All I'm saying is im happy to have a pro membership again even though I'm just one guy and i know my next game won't be ready for at least 2 more months! ekk..

Happy game making all :)

Jay

hers a link to my games that were all made within a few months of first picking up GS.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/artist/james-hayles/id829001535

Comments