Gsinventions' free music thread {requests accepted}

CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078

Hey everyone, iv been making mainstream, dubstep, techno and trance music for a few years now, and iv only recently decided to make music to be used in games.

iv started this off with one simple music track that took me about 10 minutes to whip up.

calm forest background music (looped)

free download link: http://www.gsinvention.com/product/calm-forest-background-music/

This is my first time making this sort of genre in music, so if it isn't good than i apologize.
I will be making a whole bunch of different genre music for free, Action, arcade, puzzle, and platformer music.
if you have a request for a music loop, or a full music track, let me know down below, and ill make it for free.

and just for reference, here is some of the music i currently make that isn't game music:

Comments

• UtopianGamesUtopianGames Member Posts: 5,692
    edited July 2015

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but i was told last night by @CodeWizard we can't advertise free templates, art, music if the site were linking to has paid GS stuff because its in direct competition to GSHelper which is now the official GS marketplace.

I don't think its fair we can't link to free templates and items that clearly help users and make this community a better place but thats how it is now :(

• zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738

I like it! If you are allowed to continue this thread can you try a fighter template type music. If that makes sense? Like fight game music lol. Thanks @CodeMonster keep up all your great work!!!

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
    edited July 2015

@DeepBlueApps that is a shame :'( its not like my site that sells a few paid templates would be an issue.
    but if im allowed this thread open, then ill keep posting music here, people will just have to pm me if they want the direct link i suppose.

@zweg25 i think i might know what you mean, ill give it a shot :)

• CodeMonsterCodeMonster ACT, AustraliaMember Posts: 1,078
    edited August 2015

a good mate of mine has decided to make music for us, check out this free track he made.
    he goes under the name of "RealisticDuane"

to download, check it out here:
    http://www.gsinvention.com/?product=out-of-space-action-adventure-retro

the style of this music track is:

• retro
    • adventure
    • action
    • electronic

got any request for freebies? let me know, cheers.

• ThoPelThoPel GermanyMember, PRO Posts: 184
    edited August 2015

@CodeMonster e.g. calm music for puzzle, mystery or math games. Hard to find in my opinion.

• SLOCM3ZSLOCM3Z Member Posts: 797

AWESOME!