Old Purchasetable can't be renamed or deleted

Hey guys, I'm trying to setup the IAP stuff in my game and I only have one row in the Purchasetable table .. I've read that I need to rename it, save and relaunch GS but there's no way to rename it ... any ideas on what I could do?

Comments

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685

@trashdinner@hotmail.com said:
    Hey guys, I'm trying to setup the IAP stuff in my game and I only have one row in the Purchasetable table ..

Add more rows by changing the value in the row field

I've read that I need to rename it, save and relaunch GS but there's no way to rename it >... any ideas on what I could do?

Not sure where you've read that but its incorrect. You should NOT rename the purchase table and should be left as is. You also cant delete it. There is no need to delete it or any benefit for doing so.

• Thx for the reply but I can't add more row .. it's greyed out. I'm stuck with this :disappointed:

• zweg25zweg25 Member Posts: 738

If you use the GS project merger and you have two purchase tables what do you do?

• ArmellineArmelline Member, PRO Posts: 5,331

Thx for the reply but I can't add more row .. it's greyed out. I'm stuck with this :disappointed:

This is not the expected behaviour. It sounds like something has gone wrong with your project file. Can you post a screen shot of the purchase table?

If you use the GS project merger and you have two purchase tables what do you do?

I'd recommend manually deleting the table by going into the XML files. If you check the video I did on adding tables, you essentially just need to do the opposite.

• ([IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/21l3aeq.png[/IMG] "")
    It's actually the column that is greyed out but usually you should have 5 columns by default right?

• maybe I can import one of your CSV?

• I can import CSV from a new project that has the correct purchasetable but is it safe to do so?

• gingagaminggingagaming FREELANCE GS DEV Member Posts: 1,685
    edited July 2015

@zweg25 said:

When merging projects I always make a small note on the original table and after merging delete the second. It allows you to delete the second.

It's actually the column that is greyed out but usually you should have 5 columns by default right?

I have no idea how you have made this happen. What you should do is file a bug report and have GS look at this file so hopefully whatever you have fine can be prevented in the future.

Ive dropped you a PM

• bloodnitebloodnite Member Posts: 50

@Armelline said:
    I'd recommend manually deleting the table by going into the XML files. If you check the video I did on adding tables, you essentially just need to do the opposite.

Thanks - that fixed my issue.