Using interstitial and startup ads on Windows

myu699myu699 Member Posts: 96

Hi, I am currently using the newest version of Windows Gamesalad Creator. I was wondering where to find interstitial and startup ads in the list of rules. I can only find a show banner ads option. Is the option to show interstitial and startup only for mac? Also, would using two different ad networks generate me more money or would just using one network, I currently use revmob.

Comments

• blagdonappsblagdonapps Somerset, EnglandMember, PRO Posts: 37
    edited July 2015

The 'mac' and 'windows' versions should be the same. The 'rule' will be on the Change Scene behaviour. You just need to either check or un-check the box to enable advertisement when changing scene.

You then set up the rest in the publisher (just the case of selecting the ad company you are using and pasting the code into the relevant box under services).

In respect of using one to two ad networks, some people use two networks, one for banners and one for interstitials.

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

The startup ad does not need any rules or behaviors in creator. It's set up in GS publishing page.

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• myu699myu699 Member Posts: 96

Hi am using windows and I on the change scene rule it only shows an option to choose scenes to change to. There are no boxes to check or anything that is realted with ads? I also checked the updater and it said that I am current.

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

I think you need to have a PRO license to see the checkbox.

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• myu699myu699 Member Posts: 96
    edited July 2015

I have banner ads though. And I though that they had just enabled all the abilities for the current users with the 15 day trial. Because I have tweet sheet as well. @NipaDidIt