A particle effect from deep blue apps,why does it change when I add extra actors/images?

RVvDRVvD Member, PRO Posts: 36

Hi, I downloaded the free particle Kit Set 1 from the deep blue apps website. They have a waterfall effect within the kit that I have customised to suit my needs and I am now trying to use as my background within my matching pairs game.
Everything works beautifully until I start adding actors or images over the top.

I have added 2 screenshots one where my waterfall is working perfectly and everything is a nice fluffy white colour. I have also added the screenshot where I added a new actor to the scene and the splash particle effct has turned to grey (which is not what I want to happen).

The splash particle at the bottom of the screen immediately changes to grey when I add anything extra to my scene. Is there something I can change so this doesn't happen?

I dont know if the fact that I am working on windows has any difference as I am quite new to all of this. Has anyone worked with the particles function or used the particle template that I downloaded from deep blue apps?

Comments