Windows Creator Release build 0.13.32 is available

QASaladQASalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 142
edited July 2015 in GameSalad Kitchen

Windows Creator Release build 0.13.32 is available

Fixes:

• Fixed crash when taking screenshots in Native Preview

• Fixed crash when removing a scene that a Change Scene behavior was referencing

• Fixed remaining crash issues with login

• Improved stability of Bonjour Connector used for Android Viewer over Wi-Fi

• User created table limit now set to 99 to match Mac Creator

Known Issues

• When updating, please use the same install target ("Only for me" or "Everybody") used in the previous version. If you want to change the install target, please manually uninstall the previous version of GameSalad before upgrading.

Download the the build here:

Get The Build Now

Comments

• FrantoFranto Member Posts: 779
    edited July 2015

Awesome! I can't wait to try out this new update. Thank you. :)

• QASaladQASalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 142

@Franto said:
    Awesome! I can't wait to try out this new update. Thank you. :)

Oh, you're welcome.

• RedRoboRedRobo Member, PRO Posts: 680

Cool!

• myke66myke66 Member Posts: 74
    edited July 2015

New version working pretty stable, no issue so far. Any chance we can get some attention to the drag and drop bugs of the windows creator? Specifically right now its leaves the blue "drop here" lines all over when dragging and dropping. And sometimes when you pick something up to drag it, it freaks out and moves to the bottom of the actions instead of one line down.

Also, when in the layers window, when you have an actor selected and try to use the scroll bar, it tries to drag the actor like you are trying to move it around the layers instead of scrolling. You can still use the scroll wheel to move down the list, but not if you click the scroll bar with your mouse and drag, it tries to pick up the actor you have select then doesnt work.