Who Know How To Set Game Over Clock Timer? Can Help Me?

cyee1986cyee1986 Member Posts: 5
edited July 2015 in Help Wanted

I need set timer for game over for just using "Minutes" and "Seconds", Format: "00:00"

Here details:

I need the timer start from 02:00 and then will Countdown until 00.00, after 00.00, will change to next scene for game over...can everyone help this?

Here The Example coundown timer
http://cogdogblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2-minute-timer.gif

Comments

• tintrantintran Member Posts: 453
    edited July 2015

something like this?
    just use padInt function to pad your numbers with zeros, for example padInt(5,2) will give you "05"
    .. will concatenate your strings so
    and some simple math applied to the actor's Time attribute will give you the right number of minutes and seconds left.
    floor((120 - floor(self.time))/60) will give you number of minutes left starting with 2 minutes (120 seconds)
    (120 - floor(self.time))% 60 will give you number of seconds left starting with 120 seconds.

• cyee1986cyee1986 Member Posts: 5

@tintran said:
    something like this?
    just use padInt function to pad your numbers with zeros, for example padInt(5,2) will give you "05"
    .. will concatenate your strings so
    and some simple math applied to the actor's Time attribute will give you the right number of minutes and seconds left.
    floor((120 - floor(self.time))/60) will give you number of minutes left starting with 2 minutes (120 seconds)
    (120 - floor(self.time))% 60 will give you number of seconds left starting with 120 seconds.

I have open the gamesalad file you send me, can this able to set for below details,

When the Countdown time arrive "00.00", can the timer display still hold on 00.00? I have see the file you send me before, when the time can gone until "negative" timer

What I want is when the coundown timer arrive "00.00" the time still showing "00:00" and not going to negative numbers, and the after 5 second only change scence...can able to se this?....