Need Some help1

So, I want a Object to each time when my game starts to stay in the same place when it starts, Currently sometimes it glitches the app when i play it.

Comments

• LimeGamingLimeGaming Member Posts: 6

to understand what i'm talking about check https://appsto.re/us/GAJk8.i

• SocksSocks London, UK.Member Posts: 12,822
    edited July 2015

@LimeGaming said:
    So, I want a Object to each time when my game starts to stay in the same place when it starts, Currently sometimes it glitches the app when i play it.

Your question makes no sense at all !! At least to me ? (apologies if English is not your first language).

• tintrantintran Member Posts: 453
    edited July 2015

I am unable to check it out because I don't have IOs.
    But from your question...the object(s)/actor(s) always start out where you set them. Unless you randomly placed them, actors don't move to random location on their own.

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

Rather than posting a link to your app, you might consider posting a video capture or screenshot of the problem. You'll also need to explain in more detail what's working/not working with regard to what you're trying to do.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956
    edited July 2015

@LimeGaming said:

Translation:

I have a scene where a player moves around. If I change the scene I want the player to start in the position that it left off.

Answer:

Make two real attributes

My Last X

My Last Y

After .03 seconds

Constrain My last X to self.position X
    Constarin last Y to self.position Y

When the scene starts tell your player to

change self.position X to My Last X

change self.position Y to My Last Y

• LimeGamingLimeGaming Member Posts: 6

Oh OK guys Wait I'll explain In video