New Logo!

As_Of_LatteAs_Of_Latte Member, BASIC Posts: 343

Hey guys,

My brother and I have been working hard on building our company and getting our first game ready for submission! We'll be submitting to Apple this week and if all goes well, our game should be released the following week :). We sincerely appreciate everyone's help, here in the forums.

In the mean time, check out our new logo for our company As Of Latte and let us know what you think.
Thanks!

Comments

• robertkdalerobertkdale USAMember Posts: 912

I like it! Nice simple design. :)

Big Smile Games Play Happy!
    Check out our other GameSalad exclusives.

• MentalDonkeyGamesMentalDonkeyGames Member Posts: 1,276

Cool! I also like the simple, clean design.
    I wish you all the best with your first app!

Mental Donkey Games
    Website - Facebook - Twitter

• As_Of_LatteAs_Of_Latte Member, BASIC Posts: 343

@robertkdale and @NipaDidIt Awesome guys, thank you! Really appreciate the kind words and encouragement :)

• tintrantintran Member Posts: 453
    edited July 2015

nice'n simple i like it.
    But latte makes me think of coffee so i thought what if i inverted your one main color to something latte like just out of curiousity.
    and here it is... but it is your logo, up to you ..this one makes me think of latte even more maybe because maroon is closer to coffee color

I might just be coffee biased. :D
    I like this one even more because i sampled these colors from an actual latte.

• LovejoyLovejoy Member Posts: 2,078

Reminded me of the Freemasons insignia. Looks good, but like @tintran i too for some reason figured it would be a shade of red.

Fortuna Infortuna Forti Una

• gamestudentgamestudent Member Posts: 504

Very nice. Good Luck bro!

• BigDaveBigDave Member Posts: 2,239

execution nice.
    visual clarity wise, i don't know whats going on or what it should be
    Latte sounds like coffee for me too

@tintran @Lovejoy @BigDave @gamestudent Thanks so much for the positive feedback guys, definitely means a lot!

We actually thought about different shades of browns/reds but wasn't sure if it stood out enough...? :# Loving that actual latte color way, though!

We wanted something simple and modern. We used angle brackets to represent code and bright colors to bring out some creativity. We drink a lot of coffee while making our game, so the word "latte" felt right ;)

Really appreciate the love and can't wait to show you guys our game!

• shumicpishumicpi Member Posts: 29

Its looking good, simple but clear and I love the color combination as well.

@shumicpi Thank you!! We really appreciate it :)