Achievement updates keep showing on ad hoc...

Hi--I have set up an achievement in my game to update x% every time an enemy is destroyed.

I tested on my TestFlight build and every single time an enemy is destroyed i see the achievement popup, even if it hasn't reached 100% completion. once it goes live on the app store, will this achievement be awarded multiple times like this or this some TestFlight bug? thanks

Comments

• daunte83daunte83 Member Posts: 7

anyone?

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828

you would need to show video of it happening. and show the code .

not enough info here for anyone to help

edited August 2015

@FINNBOGG below is an image of the code. Everytime the main character collides with the enemy, this rule is triggered.

RULE IMAGE

As you can see, it's the (actual enemies destroyed/goal enemies destroyed) * 100 so that the player can check the progress percentage for the achievement, which is updated every single time an enemy is destroyed.

However, when testing my TestFlight build I am receiving multiple achievement notifications even when 100% has already been reached. I hear an achievement can never be awarded more than once on the app store, so I'm assuming this is a bug?

• CaptFinnCaptFinn Member Posts: 1,828

I don't see a image.

edited August 2015

@FINNBOGG said:
    I don't see a image.

@FINNBOGG If you click the "RULE IMAGE" link it should bring you to a page with the image.

edited August 2015

anyone able to verify this bug?

can someone please help verify if this is achievement bug?