NativePreview lags like crazy and how can I select to stretch?

Daniel543MDaniel543M Member, PRO Posts: 47

Hey guys,
I've got a couple of issues I really need some help with.

Firstly, I had not used Gamesalad for a few months until a couple days ago and when I opened it up to continue on my app, I had to update to the most recent one.

On thing I've noticed is that the Preview button is now a Play button and it opens the NativePreview window where you can now preview the game on different devices via the dropdown list.

My first issue is that this Play button lags like crazy. It has got massively delayed reactions to any input I put in. Even sounds are delayed (e.g. there's a sound when I click a button and it plays a few seconds after clicking it). Sometimes pushing buttons to navigate scenes requires more than one click (when it shouldn't) and sometimes it doesn't. This is a HUGE issue for me because I essentially can't preview my game.

Now I've also noticed there is now a "Web Preview" button. When I use this to preview my game, it doesn't lag on any inputs. It's great except for the fact that it doesn't play sounds. I get no audio from the web preview. Since I am trying to get the background musics and normal SFX working this is also a big issue for me.

Lastly, when in the NativePreview screen, it allows me to select a different device to preview my game on, but it doesn't allow me to select stretch (or overscan/letterbox). Is there a way to do this that I am just not seeing?

Thanks very much!
Daniel

P.S. Does Gamesalad cost now? o.O