Super Cheap Royalty Free Music!

waynedarbywaynedarby Member Posts: 12

[post removed]

Comments

• Thunder_ChildThunder_Child Member Posts: 2,343
    edited August 2015

Oh...hey...while we are on the subject of mis using the GameSalad logo @adent42 ....might want to check out their new GameSalad Member Section.

:wink:

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956
    edited August 2015

Also they're listing third party content for sale. Hmmm....

Yes they removed the other post I mentioned to Advent42 but not this one soooooooo

• waynedarbywaynedarby Member Posts: 12

have no idea what you are talking about thunder_child don't see any advent42? As far as third party content, Gamesalad has removed the Marketplace and since relaunched it. It is now being operated by a third party entity. So marketplace is essentially third party. If your curious about the validity of this statement, just check out www.gshelper.com they now manage the marketplace.

edited August 2015

Let me tell you something here right now so you don't get yourself into some trouble here in these forums pup ! Do NOT act like you don't know what I'm talking about....if you create a site...fine....if you are somehow allowed by GameSalad to sell your products here in the forums...fine....

But dont you ever lie in these forums again...if you get called out you make restitution by at least admitting you may have been wrong and correct the mistake...after seeing my comments you went and esited your site and removed the logo as well as the"GameSalad Member Discount" section...and then bold faced lied...again...to me...and act like you have no idea what GameSalad Logo I'm talking about.

Now I'm asking first...that you admit...

1. You did have the GameSalad Logo on your site and edited the site after my comment...
    2. Acting ignorant to my reference to it...
    3. Apologize to me and the forums for it.

Your choice...I have a few of my own.

@RThurman @tatiang @dgackey @GeorgeGS

• RabidParrotRabidParrot Formally RabidParrot. Member Posts: 956

@Thunder_Child said:
    Let me tell you something here right now so you don't get yourself into some trouble here in these forums pup ! Do NOT act like you don't know what I'm talking about....if you create a site...fine....if you are somehow allowed by GameSalad to sell your products here in the forums...fine....

But dont you ever lie in these forums again...if you get called out you make restitution by at least admitting you may have been wrong and correct the mistake...after seeing my comments you went and esited your site and removed the logo as well as the"GameSalad Member Discount" section...and then bold faced lied...again...to me...and act like you have no idea what GameSalad Logo I'm talking about.

Now I'm asking first...that you admit...

1. You did have the GameSalad Logo on your site and edited the site after my comment...
    2. Acting ignorant to my reference to it...
    3. Apologize to me and the forums for it.

Your choice...I have a few of my own.

RThurman tatiang dgackey GeorgeGS

Lmbo he was like,

• tatiangtatiang Member, Sous Chef, PRO, Senior Sous-Chef Posts: 11,949

I'm closing this for obvious rule and copyright violations. Please contact GameSalad Staff with any questions.

New to GameSalad? (FAQs)   |   Tutorials   |   Templates   |   Greenleaf Games   |   Educator & Certified GameSalad User

This discussion has been closed.