Windows Creator Release 0.13.36 is available

QASaladQASalad Inactive, Chef Emeritus Posts: 142
edited September 2015 in GameSalad Kitchen

Windows Creator Release 0.13.36 is available

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when using a Timer inside of a Loop behavior. Note: Timers inside of Loops still won't work as per Loop's behavior description but this will resolve the crash.

• The Platform attribute "Model" will now return a Mac computer's model name (i.e "MacBookPro8,2") instead of the CPU architecture

• Fixed a crash with RevMob and iOS apps when either Location Services was turned off or there was no network connection

• Updated HTML5 Preview to fix an issue with the TableColSum function not working

• The APK Signing Tool now passes SHA1withRSA to keytool and forces jarsigner to use SHA1withRSA as well. This should resolve the issue with Android APKs not installing on older Android devices

Comments

• FrantoFranto Member Posts: 779

Awesome work. :)

• Machinist AppsMachinist Apps Member, PRO Posts: 65

Unable to install the last two updates. Any suggestions? It looks like the installer is extracting the MSI file to my AppData/Roaming folder but it is unable to access it. I tried installing as administrator with no luck. I also copied the msi file & the aiph file to the desktop with no luck. Says the file is not a valid installation package??

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

What changed on your computer recently? Are you able to install other applications or older versions like 13.34?

What anti-virus are you using? Is there anything in its logs or the Windows event logs that might give a clue?

Finally got it working!!

• GeorgeGSGeorgeGS Member, PRO Posts: 478

@Plucked Studios said:
    Finally got it working!!

How? It might help other users with similar issues.

It turned out to be something in my registry. I did some cleaning and was able to get it to install.